I.A.G. is committed to serve God by serving our community, establishing relationships in hope of leading others to Christ, and helping them to discover their God given gifts and talents to serve Jesus.
And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. Matthew 28:18-20 NKJV
• Every individual has a problem too great to overcome in their own strength or by their own merits.
• Adam’s disobedience to God resulted in all humans being alienated from, or born out of friendship with God.
• We need a Savior.
• God in mercy, provided a way to reconcile us to Himself again.
• He sent Jesus, whose life, death, and resurrection provides the only way back into friendship with God.
• When we receive His forgiveness and accept Him as Lord over our lives, we are forgiven of our sin and His perfect sacrifice restores our relationship with God.
(Genesis 1:26, 2:17; 3:6; and Romans 5:12, 19)
We believe the Holy Spirit offer believers increased power to…
• witness and serve others
• a dedication to the will and work of God
• a more intense love for Christ, His Word and others, and
• He bestows spiritual gifts.
• Jesus Christ, and Him crucified, resurrected, and coming again as Savior, Redeemer, and Lord.
• Because of Jesus every person can accept His sacrifice for their own personal sin and be wholly clean, redeemed for all eternity from the real hell that awaits unbelievers.
• Establishing and maintaining a consistent personal relationship with Jesus is the central message of Christianity.
• It is our greatest joy when others find this truth and accept the most precious gift ever given.
(Titus 2:11; Romans 10:9, 10; John 3:3, 5)